Thursday, February 20, 2014

Rhythm in Twenty

Recently, my friend Trevor and I have been discussing my future. I know I want to spend my life encouraging and leading others, but really haven't been able to define how to do that. Trevor turned me on to Rhythm in Twenty and I must say I am impressed so far. They describe themselves as, "...a team of people spanning three generations – asking the same questions that you are. We are dying to lead well, care for ourselves and our families, and finish the journey well. We don’t have all the answers, nor will we ever, but we are committed to the journey, and long to pursue God with all that we’ve got. We want to constantly be listening, changing and taking steps toward our dreams. We have experience that has stood the test of time and that is being tested daily".

Basically, they exist to cultivate leaders and relationships between leaders in order to further the kingdom of God. They do this by gathering together twenty men and having them make a three year commitment to meet together, share ideas and struggles, all the while growing their knowledge, leadership skills and relationship with God. Needless to say, but I'm in love! I contacted them in hopes of being able to go with the next group. I went through and application process and an interview. I was so stoked yesterday to find out that, in their words, "I'm in!" I have high hopes that this will be a huge step in helping determine what this idea or "calling" is on my life. Wish me luck and I will let you all know how it goes.

Sorry for the short post today, but I just wanted to get this out there. Also, if you're interested in checking it out just follow the link above. It will explain things in greater detail and guide you down the path.  Much love and...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment